Owner: Tech Press, S.L.
Address: C/ Antonio López, 249; Edificio Vértice, 5º planta - Madrid 28041
Registration data: Companies Register of the city of Madrid, in volume 11752, folio 44, sheet number M-184488, inscription 8a.
Tech Press, S.L. holds all rights over the content, design and source code of this website and, in particular, over the texts and data included. Without prejudice to the foregoing, the trade names, trademarks or distinctive signs that appear and are referred to on this website belong to their respective owners and are protected by current legislation on intellectual and industrial property.
The owner of the website reserves the right to update the contents whenever it deems appropriate, as well as to remove, limit or prevent access to them, either temporarily or permanently.
Any act of transmission, distribution, transfer, reproduction, storage or public communication, in whole or in part, must have the express consent of Tech Press, S.L.
The use of hyperlinks to the website, both to the homepage and to the inner pages, is permitted.
Any use, transformation or exploitation of the contents included in the website for purposes contrary to law, morality or public order is prohibited.
Please note that most of the images used to illustrate the pages of the website have been taken from independent databases, after acquiring the corresponding licences for their use. The rest of the images are our own.
Tech Press, S.L., its partners, professionals and/or other personnel shall not be liable for any damages, direct or indirect, suffered by any user or third party for any decision they may take based on the content of this website.
Tech Press, S.L. is also not responsible for the contents of those pages to which the user can access from links included in its web page.
General terms and conditions
The use of the services or the contracting of products or services in techpress.co.uk implies acceptance of the following general conditions:
- Acceptance and availability of the General Terms and Conditions of BusinessBy accepting this contract, you declare:
- is a person of full age and with the capacity to contract
- has read and accepts these general terms and conditions.
These general conditions (hereinafter, 'the General Conditions'), regulate the legal relationship arising from the contracting processes carried out between the user-clients (hereinafter, 'the Clients') of the legal services website located at the URL http://techpress.es property of Sweetpress SL (hereinafter, 'Sweetpress SL'), which is the property of Sweetpress SL.techpress.co.uk'). Customers accept the General Terms and Conditions from the moment they use or contract the service or purchase any product. This document can be printed and stored by the Customers. techpress.co.uk makes available to them the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, so that they can ask any questions about the General Conditions.
- Applicable standardsThese General Conditions are subject to the provisions of Law 7/1998, of 13 April, on General Contracting Conditions, Law 26/1984, of 19 July, General Law for the Defence of Consumers and Users, Royal Decree 1906/1999, of 17 December 1999, which regulates Telephone or Electronic Contracting with general conditions, Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the Protection of Personal Data, Law 7/1996, of 15 January, on the Regulation of Retail Trade, and Law 34/2002 of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce.
If you reside outside Spain and by virtue of your legislation Spanish legislation does not apply, you cannot contract the services or products of techpress.co.uk.
- Modification of the General Conditionstechpress.co.uk may modify the General Terms and Conditions by notifying Customers with sufficient notice, in order to improve the services and products offered through the techpress.co.uk. By modifying the General Terms and Conditions displayed on the website of techpress.co.ukThe duty of notification shall be deemed to have been fulfilled.
In any case, before using the services or contracting products, please consult the General Conditions.
- Description of products and servicesThe products of techpress.co.uk which are marketed by purchasing them through our website, grant the right of return within seven days of receipt of the order. Returns will only be accepted for products in their original condition.
The range of products offered by techpress.co.uk is valid indefinitely and may be modified, amended or cancelled without prior notice to users and regular or occasional consumers.
The civil liability of techpress.co.uk for the products supplied is limited to the amount of the products supplied, the user or consumer waives any and all liability to techpress.co.uk for any reason whatsoever in the event of dissatisfaction with the products purchased on this website. techpress.co.ukThe user is responsible for any possible failures, slow access or errors in accessing the Web Page, including loss of data or other types of information that may exist in the computer or network of the user accessing the Web Page, as well as any possible failures, slow access or errors in accessing the Web Page, including loss of data or other types of information that may exist in the computer or network of the user accessing the Web Page. techpress.co.uk.
- Intellectual propertyThe contents provided by techpress.co.uk are subject to intellectual and industrial property rights and are the exclusive property of Sweetpress SL or of the natural persons or legal entities that are informed. By purchasing a product or service, techpress.co.uk does not confer on the acquirer any right of alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication of the same, reserving to itself techpress.co.uk all such rights. The transfer of the aforementioned rights requires the prior written consent of techpress.co.uk. The customer may not make this content available to third parties.
Intellectual property extends, in addition to the content contained in techpress.co.ukto its graphics, logos, design, images and source code used for its programming.
- Use of the service and responsibilitiestechpress.co.uk does not guarantee the permanent availability of the services, being exonerated from any type of responsibility for possible damages caused by the unavailability of the service due to force majeure or errors in the data transfer telematic networks, beyond its control.
techpress.co.uk is not responsible for the content of links to other websites that are not owned by it and therefore cannot be controlled by it.
The customer declares that he/she is aware that the information provided pro techpress.co.uk through its services, is not legal and is provided for information purposes only.
The consultation service is offered for information purposes and is expressly limited in its effect, as no relevant documents are reviewed or complete information is available in any case, so it is a limited opinion subject to better law. In all cases it is recommended that you consult a lawyer for any decision with financial implications.
- Privacy and Personal Data ProtectionBy providing their e-mail address or other personal data, a necessary requirement for contracting certain services, Customers give their permission for these addresses to be processed and also used to send commercial communications promoting or advertising the services and products offered by techpress.co.uk. techpress.co.uk makes available to Customers the e-mail address email@example.com, so that they can revoke their consent.
techpress.co.uk declares that it complies with current legislation on data protection, in particular Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and Royal Decree 994/1999, of 11 June, which implements the aforementioned organic law. techpress.co.uk provides Customers with the means of contact referred to in the previous paragraph so that they can exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition guaranteed by current legislation.
- Applicable law and competent jurisdiction.These General Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Spain.
- NotificationsAll notices, demands, requests and other communications to be made by the parties in relation to these General Conditions shall be in writing and shall be deemed to have been duly given when they have been delivered by hand or sent by ordinary mail to the other party's address or e-mail address, or to any other address or e-mail address that each party may indicate to the other party for this purpose.
- Invalidity and ineffectiveness of the clausesIf any clause included in these General Conditions is declared totally or partially null and void or ineffective, such nullity or ineffectiveness shall only affect such provision or the part thereof that is null and void or ineffective, and the General Conditions shall remain in force in all other respects, and such provision or the part thereof that is affected shall be deemed not to have been included in these General Conditions.